Google has made some sort of changes in the AdSense policy and according to the new policy, you will require every new site to go through a verification process in order to display ads. All the AdSense publishers have to add each individual website in order to show ads on multiple websites and according to google new policy each and every website will have to go through two-part verification policy
In the first part, all the AdSense publishers will have to prove that the domain in which they are going to place the ads belongs to them or they have the ability to modify the content to the website and in the second part of the process Google will review the site for compliance with its AdSense Program policies. Once you have verified that domain belongs to you and google has verified the website you will be able to place an ad and earn.
go to – Buy Pin Verified Adsense
The new policy id somewhat publisher friendly as if Google reviews the site and did not approve it then google will mark the website needs attention which will give you the opportunity to correct the issues that prevented their sites from being approved during the first review.
go to – Buy Google AdSense Account
The ad per limit policy of the Google is been replaced by valuable inventory and according to which an owner can put as many add as possible but the number of ads should not be greater than the actual amount of content. The new publishers don’t need to worry since the only difference for them is that they will have a list of the visible website in their AdSense menu.
Reason for the new policy:- the reason for all this according to Google is that ads become more effective when certain standards will be applied to them.
read about – GOOGLE ADSENSE APPROVAL TRICKS
- The main reason behind this change is that Google is aiming at making a good balance between quality content and advertising. Due to previous policy, there was an irregularity in the content and Ads. With the new policy, Google is trying to improve the overall quality of content on the web.
read about – WHAT IS ADMOB ACCOUNT
- In order to create a good partnership with publishers according to the new policy, Google is allowing the publisher to further monetize their content which will help the publisher to earn more.
- New ad units are introduced by Google in order to support the rise of mobile. With this new policy, Google wants to promote these new ads units
read about – WHAT ARE PIN VERIFIED ADSENSE ACCOUNT
- According to the new policy of Google, there is no limit in placing ads in a page yet placing an excessive amount of ads will not maintain the ads to content ratio and will lead to a violation of Google’s add implementation policies and finally which will result in either limiting or disabling publishers ads
- According to Google, with this new policy google want to support the new ad units. But this will be difficult for publishers to do so because if publishers will remove their ad unit this will lead to revenue loss. Hence google has announced a rethink on this policy
read about – WHAT IS AN GOOGLE ADSENSE ACCOUNT
- Now you can place a number of ads placing number ads will reduce the user experience.
In order to get detailed information about the old policy you can visit https://web.archive.org/web/2016